PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Same here. I too had high hopes when they engaged NC. But from...

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Same here. I too had high hopes when they engaged NC. But from the remuneration it doesn't seem to me that he is playing any more of a roll then being an outside advisor, and of course filling the roll of being on the board.
    Although I'm thinking that will change when Peppermint start generating some decent revenue.
    If they have success with the Mass Specc live testing and thats an 'if' then hopefully that will be the start of something special.
    So many members already there, no need for much advertising to bring them in. That revenue I could imagine will only keep building as the members get more and more comfortable with the online banking and transacting. Imo It doesn't carry the risks for PIL like bnpl does.
    Its just a day to day service provided.
    Imo even bizmoloan is starting to lean towards like how a traditional bank conducts their loans. I do like the trajectory they are taking company.
    Yes regular updates would be nice but you could possibly also say that for 80 percent of Aussie micro caps. Also given a lot of their target time frames have missed the mark its probably no wonder we haven't had another update for some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.25K 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1398006 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 913200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 2136963
Last updated 15.39pm 14/06/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.