PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes, I always sort of wondered what Peppermint actually do for...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Yes, I always sort of wondered what Peppermint actually do for CHMF.

I'd really like to see Peppermint pour more resources into building up their online shopping platform, especially now they are going to get all this member attention from the Co op community. This area alone Imo would be a very lucrative stand alone business in itself. Looking at Bizmoto's efforts in this space atm looks like it could do with a major overhaul. They have got to make it attractive to use by increasing the products range. For instance Women's fashion is a big one.
    Replicating the likes of what Shopee https://shopee.ph/ or Lazarda https://www.lazada.com.ph/ offer would be a win win for everyone. The successful model is already there in seeing what works well. They are not dissimilar to Aus platforms for shopping online, and there is plenty of them doing well here in Aus that proves it's very much a goer, and well worth setting up in a major way.
    Imagine the amount of extra transactions a day would be performed by Coop e-wallet holders if this sort of thing was on display in a major way.(Buy anything) What's great about these platforms is that they don't rely on agents or the like to reach the broad spectrum. Even PIL just powering a say Pinoy Coop online shopping app would be a win win for both Mass Specc and Peppermint. I hope both are working on something like this right now.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.