PIL 16.7% 1.4¢ peppermint innovation limited

Posted on another stock. I have signed and shared it. Please...

1. 3,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1965
    Posted on another stock. I have signed and shared it.

Please support the petition "stop dishonest practices on the australian stock exchange and demand a royal commission". This is the petition shorters, algo traders stock bashers and pumpers dont want you to sign.Sometimes the link I post to this petition is banned here. You can find the petition by going to change.org and searching for it. Alternatively you can email [email protected] and we will send it to you nodefamatory content can be brought into HC./p/australian-public-stop-dishonest-practices-on-the-australian-stock-exchange-and-demand-a-royal-commissionHere is a small taste...Currently, amongst many other dishonest or dubious practices, ASIC allows Practices that amount to naked short selling which are illegal.Short selling during capital raises which destroys the share price making it very difficult for companies to raise capital at a fair price.The short selling of emerging companies that require capital to develop new projects thereby placing them at the mercy of predatory interests and lenders. Exclusive after-hours trading for select parties where ownership can be exchanged without price discovery.Abuses of algorithmic trading and short selling that enables prices to be manipulated. It often results in ASX companies becoming forced into severe under-valuations where they are vulnerable to being taken over at low prices. Examples include retirement home company Aveo and baby formula company Bellamy’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $29.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $62.51K 4.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2691190 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1743873 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 917001
Last updated 15.23pm 02/05/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.