PIL 7.14% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

There is nothing particularly boring or irrelevant about a...

1. 5,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    There is nothing particularly boring or irrelevant about a company that has never net any of their cash flow projections etc .... let alone other fantasies

PILs plans have probably been the most poorly executed of just about any company I can think of .... never mind ........I guess thats all in the past ( Hopefully )

IF they can harness AI to automate and refine the processes ...they do have a chance .

Thats yet to be seen of course . PILs issues were always ones of poor fulfilment & an overcomplicated app that tried to do too many things and yet did pretty much nothing ...because most people who tried to uses it were disappointed .

Remember the way so many tech companies experienced enormous growth during COVID

Not PIL .... lol ....cos nothing worked ..... I suspect

Tomorrow is another day ...despite my criticism of the company ...utilising AI should force them to micro manage the many IT engineering processes ...so that they work seamlessly and in sync . ...the way they should .

IF PIL can do that they mat pic up enough business ....to "Have A BUSINESS " ...and that means a few million clients AT least ( 26 downloads a day wont even put the sugar in the directors coffee )

But ...remember AI is not or will never be the exclusive domain of their apps ....their competitors will be likely transforming from hypersonic ...to Warp Speed .

lol

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $108.5K 8.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13577678 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 416666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.