PIL 0.00% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

Well, I've seen a lot of May/June's come and go, and I suspect...

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955

Well, I've seen a lot of May/June's come and go, and I suspect 'tax loss selling' can account for at least some of the recent pain out here where the wild things are.

At the same time, you'd have to think the Company has actually never been in a better operational position to succeed than from here.

PIL's banking and financIal services are all licensed and approved, its App is built, tested, and now white-labled to MASS SPECC - as we know, a huge and trusted organisation in the Philippines!

That enthusiastic sea of delegate hands at the Co-Op Leaders General Assembly holding aloft phones all lit by the Pinoy Coop Mobile (PCM) App, the prominence given to the Peppermint team, the timing from now of MASS SPECC's active roll-out (including discontinuation of Bancnet Online Services), plus MASS-SPECC's wider vision to unify Co-Operatives across the Philippines and drive digital financial inclusion precisely spearheaded by the PCM App ...all of that must surely give some rational cause for optimism.

Not to mentiom the AI/CX business, which seems to be doing quite well in its own right.

Can't really account for why PIL is plumbing these depths just now, but reckon I've held it long enough to see the story through to a proper conclusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.323K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 28652707 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 14080321 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.