PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

A good observation Vidarkin. I read that as a collapse in...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    A good observation Vidarkin. I read that as a collapse in confidence, a belief that any upward move is likely to be scuttled by manipulation.

In the period August 2022 to March 2022 the share price just kept dropping into a low of 0.005c, ideal for accumulation at very low prices.Then a "master manipulator" started pumping and was able to pull off a very profitable deal, selling a substantial holding into an eager market. There have been three subsequebt surges each of a weaker amplitude, possibly copycats who were a bit nervous and got in and out out of the cycle with inceasingly less margin. Note in all this there is no stimulation from Company sources.

We seem to be at a point where even if there were a positive announcement, any price rise would be belted by shareholders nervous about manipulation.

As I have pointed out before the Philippines way of operating doesn't provide much confidence about system development. I wonder though how the much vaunted AI expert non-executive director can stand for what is going on, given the hype around his appintment. Can't expect much from the brothers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $16.67K 2.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 9433851 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4492879 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.