PIL 6.25% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Also interesting to see Bizmoto now flooding dozens of...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Also interesting to see Bizmoto now flooding dozens of Philippines based Facebook groups with advertising.

Can’t wait to see the quarterly I’m particularly interested in any details on transaction revenue from the Gaming Pins hopefully this is detailed separately. Gaming industry if worth over 2B a year and any slice of the pie will be a nice little earner.

Some huge buys going through over the last couple of days in particular I believe we have had the share price consolidation with those that wanted out now gone over the previous 4 months.

Anything is now possible for Peppermint and with the issue of the EMI license sky is the limit. One thing to remember this company is now established with some of the biggest player’s in sector…..fundamental business is now established.

Think of it this way many stocks will pump and dump due to the fact they don’t have a solid and established operating business. Mining stock example when they Ann decent drill reports but are still 5 years and plenty of $$$$ away from ever producing.

We now have a business that’s established and operating bit like a mining stock that turned to production. Solid growth coming. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $30.13K 3.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 11648716 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2858981 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.