PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Let's hope the chart follows its very early forming...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Let's hope the chart follows its very early forming trajectory with momentum picking up and hopefully we see the blue cross the yellow. The next few days towards the end of this week will be a good indicator if the sp will be free to get the 1/10 options to a point where most holders will think it is wise to convert as opposed to buying on market at a significant discount. My guess is that we may see an increase in sp over the next week or so as a result of this discount compared to exercising.
    Very odd situation where the business has the opportunity to bank some easy funds coupled with a stagnant sp. Some good management and strategically timed announcements from our leaders can easily fix this. Unless there is some movement my gut feel atm is that the situation will cause a large proportion of the options to expire.
    Great situation for some with less dilution, not so great for others who could benefit from conversion of the 1/10's.
    Very mixed feelings at the moment in that the options are looking dead as we speak but I am optimistic looking forward to seeing some improved revenue figures in the next quarter which are potentially supercharged with the (fingers crossed) emi in the subsequent quarter.
    Good luck all, don't lose sight of why you invested.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3891/3891452-88b4c8077bedf34767e8d7d99f7640d4.jpg
    Last edited by winsomelose: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.