PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-85

1. 5,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    You make a good point-

My understanding. is that the Bizmoto app at the moment is only available to registered 'agents' who transact on behalf of clients.

There are supposedly 55,000 plus agents but many on here have been sceptical of this figure, as it has not been reflected in revenue.

From what I've pieced together, this is just a warm-up for the next phase, which following granting of an Electronic Money Issuer licence, PIL will be able to market the Bizmoto platform to normal everyday people like your wife's relatives.

They are trying to build it into a one stop shop super app like G-Cash, and they are certainly
    hoping that offering micro loans will drive increased usage of Bizmoto system.

I have to say the whole thing has been quite confusing to get one's head around and the Directors are not exactly forthcoming with a lot of detail at times, preferring to spout platitudes about the unbanked potential blah blah blah. Yet here you are- a living breathing potential user with contacts in the Phillipines and no one has a clue about how it works.

I think we need to just be patient, hopefully by early next year following the EMI licence, they are able to start rolling Bizmoto out to the masses or at least announce a timeline for this to take place.

To be honest, we are still waiting on a lot of promised milestones around cash-in partnerships etc to be actually implemented. Nothing is happening quickly but whatever does in the world of investing? My hope is that through the Bizmoto agent phase, even though they're not taking in much revenue they are at least laying the groundwork and partnerships for this to actually take off with EMI licence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $11.75K 1.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7055324 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2654124 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.