VRX 5.00% 4.2¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-10299

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Great research. Well found...

'Revised' Responses (Rev 4.1) by Yogi Magnetite were lodged 10th Nov vs VRX on 31st Oct. The question is when did Yogi initially provide their responses to the EPA? Goes to show that every company going through the EPA requires drafts one way or another, not just Bruce. But hey lets keep driving pitchforks at Bruce because him and his consultants are incompetent!! Lol, give me a break.

According to Blister's call to Bruce, the EPA hasnt requested a revision to the original responses submitted so yes this looks like evidence that our submissions are to be published soon. But why did Yogi's submission take precedence over VRX's submission? The only cloud of doubt would be if the EPA hasn't even looked at our revisions since Oct 31 2023 because they have been preferencing other projects like Yogi who have been in this process a while. Unlikely but possible. That would mean complete lack of resources by the EPA and not Bruce's fault who we all seem to want to drive pitchforks in his back...

Yogi started their EPA referral in Feb 2018 and they just got their responses to submissions approved last week.

VRX started their EPA referral in April 2021 and assuming no revisions to public responses are required then we should be at the same step as Yogi soon. Close to a 3 year difference in favor of vrx.

Each referral comes with their own unique hurdles but still people knock Bruce because he was optimistic of getting through the process without having to be reviewed by the EPA. Give me a break. I would rather be loaded in an un-hyped project with good fundamentals like VRX (require new BFS once approvals are through for financing) instead of investing in the hype of Chalice, Lithium garbage and many life-style spec stocks that just raise loads of money each year to cover insane admin costs. Plus, those who think the price to 40c came because of 'offtakes by Dec' back in end of 2021 just want more ammo to pick at Bruce. Just graph the share performance of SUV, PEC, DRX (and many many other non-silica dud spec stocks) and you will see all had a run up at the same time. Did every one of these companies say the same as Bruce?? Offtakes by Dec?? You could have picked any dog of a stock and be up >50% during those times...

Oh and Im sure we all heard that the Queensland Gov approved of Whitehaven's Coals Winchester South Coal Mine last week. Just requires approval at Federal Level to kick start the project. If people doubt VRX project wont go ahead because of Bruce need to think again. If you can get a coal project approved these days when we the gov is promoting 'green energy' then that is saying something... Gov officials just want to fill their pockets with royalties.

We are in the orphan period waiting for EPA sign off. Patience.

Again, good research Franciscus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.