VRX 8.11% 4.0¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-10640

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1212
    You are wrong on so many points. You should actually delete your post. Anyway, I will answer them to hopefully finally shut this convo down.

I failed to sell at 40c. Too right I did. Don't forget, 40c was established on the back of lies.
    1. Offtakes b4 xmas
    2. Timelines showing production was imminent and implied epa sign off.

So I followed management's line and as it turned out my trust was ill founded. A regret I still carry.

EPA delays - well, you obviously didn't see all the published docs I produced (twice) showing the delays were not EPA's doing. They were VRX's because they continually didn't respond correctly and had to produce draft, after draft. At one point, revised a revised draft. Each one of those "incorrect responses" caused delays. And I dare say that a similar situation exists now. I will prove that once this process is over.

I admit to not selling at 40c and in hindsight it was an error however, when management gives you info that says, this is all happenning now and we have sales about to be signed, why would anyone sell?

The $750m npv you quote is fanciful. It's actually $167m - and it is ungeared. They did this for a reason - because the geared number is not pretty.
    Also, capex is at least $67m for A Nth alone. That number will apply individually for each tenament. Actually, as time marches on, that $67m will go up. At the beginning, the capex estimate for a 1mt p.a plant was $12.5m. Now it's $67m for a 2mt plant but you can see the impact on the $ required (I hope you can work out that maths) so your comment of $28m capex spend for A Nth is factually wrong as well - did you make that up? I have copied the latest ungeared BFS for A Nth for you produced by Cinnebon as you seem to be having a hard time with numbers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6063/6063257-4766823294911b14a5aad8d46c232b7e.jpg
    So please, runaway and post facts, not fiction.

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $6.95K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3123 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.