VRX 8.11% 4.0¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-10644

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Day 1,191 of being a VRX investor. Today I stuck a fork in my toaster to see how it compares to the pain caused by my holdings on the ASX. Turns out my hairline has receded in parallel with the VRX shareprice which is taking really good care of itself, thanks Cinnebon (and the EPA, you useless bunch of tossers)! Whilst I agree with people that the EPA will eventually get done (it's come too far for them to say no), the real concern here is the company having to do a raise at 5c at which point the share register will be so diluted that Bruce on his ludicrous salary will be the only person making a profit. Bruce might know a hell of a lot about sand, but he knows absolutely diddly squat about business. This was the first stock I ever invested in back when I was just 20 years of age (not that anyone cares), and the first thing I said to my friends was that Bruce is not the guy for the job. If a 20 year old with 0 investing experience can realise that then god help us... And has anyone bothered to do any research on Bruce's little Tiwi Islands Sand project from years ago? Look what happened to that...Carnabombers has been right the whole time and deserves more respect from you lot

Looking forward to hearing back from the EPA in 2027 after they take their 1 month of leave between Easter and Anzac Day, and then get back to the office only to realise that the intern left the whole Arrowsmith North application outside in the rain and then ask Bruce to start all over again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $6.95K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3123 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.