VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

I can understand your frustration, this is becoming another...

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    I can understand your frustration, this is becoming another mining license saga that dragged on 10 months after his "early in the New Year" comment of late 2019.
    The EPA is probably the hardest bureaucracy we have to face, and seem to be a law unto themselves, for that I do not blame VRX.
    They have been very diligent in their proceedings with the EPA, they have had regular consultations and addressed any queries. So I don't know how you can say that Bruce is poor with the paperwork, he never has been. The six month suspension was not of Bruce's doing, we were unfortunate to list at a time when the ASX was taking a hard look at mergers and acquisitions and introducing a lot of new rules.

It is the off-take saga that I fail to understand.
    With over 65 potential customers, a critical world shortage particularly of the high grade silica, countries banning exports to preserve supplies, and yet we have failed to sign ONE.
    We might hold all the Aces, but I think someone doesn't know how to play cards.. Maybe its time to look at other opportunities and make them declare their hands or fold. We will be supplier of a critical high grade commodity, and do not need to be in a position to be dictated to by a corporation who needs to flex over zealous corporate muscle. They either want the sand, or they don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.