VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-2793

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I tend to agree i think all the statements back in november/december and continued commentry and the further asx announcements and media interviews by management about off takes was just to give an opportunity for the placement holders in november a chance to get in and out with 100% gain in a couple of months .

7 Months on how misleading those statements by management are - they have now lined their pockets by selling their shares - so dont expect any signed off takes anytime soon .

I am still staggered how them selling their shares off market is in the best interest of the shareholders of the company . Item no 2 below

When you make a business decision as a company director, you must, amongst other things, ensure that you:
    • make the decision in good faith and for a proper purpose
    • do not have a material personal interest in the decision and make it in the best interests of the company
    • find out and assess how any decision will affect your company’s business performance, especially if it involves a lot of the company’s money or could have a material impact on the company's reputation
    • keep informed about your company’s financial position and performance, ensuring your company can pay its debts on time
    • get trusted professional advice when you need assistance to make an informed decision
    • make full and frank disclosure about any material personal interests you do have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.