VRX 0.00% 2.7¢ vrx silica limited

I don't see how this information could be considered as being...

1. 6,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2509
    I don't see how this information could be considered as being confidential.
    A process that involves assessment of the environmental issues by a government
    department ought to be absolutely clear and transparent, and on open view to all
    interested parties. I can't see how any of these minor steps, or reports of what is happening,
    or stages reached, could much influence the share price, except perhaps that it might help
    investors to remain confident that the process is proceeding and progress is being made
    (so that might mean the SP doesn't drop due to a prolonged period of lack of information).
    You could even think of a scenario where such minor information is deliberately kept from
    investors causing the share price to fall due to reduced confidence, and that might favour
    other investors or shorters.

Of course the final decision, the approval of the EPA application, should be confidential
    because it needs to be released through the correct channels to the market
    so that no subset of investors gets an unfair advantage. I'm saying very well done Prentiss
    for taking the initiative on this, and many thanks to "Helen" for helping VRX investors
    understand the EPA process.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.