VRX 5.00% 4.2¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-3520

1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    We have had, in effect, three options campaigns to get through without any gap between them.
    Nearly 4 months of constant pressure on the SP value.
    This has put unprecedented pressure on the share price, particularly hardest hit have been the long term and patient retail shareholders.

First it was Directors helping Delphi attain a top 5% holding by all agreeing to sell shares to Delphi at the fixed price of 30c.
    This had an immediate impact on the SP and Delphi managed to average down to 28/29c in the aftermath.
    Although not options, the campaign and result had a similar effect other than avoiding dilution to the share registry.

Immediately after that, we had the options issued to Australian Silica members as part of the Muchea purchase deal to contend with.
    That was another 25 million Options at 10c, and this did have a big impact, remember the day we hit a low of 19.5c with turnover nearly 12 million shares. This is what triggered the ASX query.

Now we have the 18c options issued to all participants, sophs and retail included, as part of the last CR on a 1 for 2 basis.
    1.8 million have been converted already, leaving about 20 million to go.

I have never experienced this before, three major share or options campaigns in rapid succession.
    I just hope VRX have some good news lined up to help the rebound from the effect this has had.
    News is well overdue as are some honest explanations, and I don't mean the routine sort we get in the quarterly updates.
    Make good use of the upcoming AGM question time, failing that trigger an EGM.
    Everyone is accountable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $11.49K 285.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4946 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 279199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.