VRX 0.00% 3.9¢ vrx silica limited

This is what I did. I used the search facility...

1. 6,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    This is what I did. I used the search facility https://www.epa.wa.gov.au/proposal-search
    and just scrolled down through the applications which are listed by last update.
    I looked only at mineral/metal mining projects (e.g. silica sand, mineral sands, gold, lithium,
    iron ore etc), and selected only those that had reached stage 5 (completed and approved),
    with a ministerial statement. For those, I noted the approval date of the MS and then checked
    back to get the referral date in stage 1. I took the difference between start and end dates
    as an indicator of the total EPA approval time. I also only looked at those projects with a full
    stage 3, i.e those with a "scoping" section entered, because it's clear that VRX now have to complete
    these sections. I looked at about 20 projects, then stopped searching, but those 20 appeared
    to have approval times of typically 1-2 years. I didn't find any short ones, of say 6-9 months.

The only reason I looked at CAI is because I own it, and because it had a 9 month approval
    because it had a "no asessment" decision, which I thought was interesting, and might
    explain VRX's original aspirations earlier this year.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 168192 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 186660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.