VRX 6.45% 3.3¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-4652

1. 4,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I've previously valued the sp, once all 3 plants operational and on a 10 times eps at $4.26. I am bullish that if we get some decent management this is achievable. Under current management I doubt we would get to $1 because when you look at it without blinkers on - the share price is about future earmings and growth not the past. The fundamentals at v are phenomenal but the market seriously discounts the sp when they don't have confidence in management. I was at a major bank circa 10 years ago when they outlined a 1.5b tech spend. They got all the major brokers in the room who all said. This is great that you have identified serious weaknesses in your systems but they had full respect for the ceo (Gail Kelly). It was a 3 year time frame. The brokers all said that the sp will be savaged if the project deadlines are not met. The project met the deadlines and the sp held and went up. That was an eye opener - the seriousness of the brokers and management on the deadlines.
    Why isn't our sp much, much higher? It should be but there have been too many lies. I believe that we will have a TO offer post epa and offtake Ann thereby robbing shhs of the riches we expect. All Imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $873 26.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16193 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 286529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.