VRX 3.70% 2.8¢ vrx silica limited

Agreed. everyone gets really whiny around 20c but as soon as it...

1. 15,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604
    Agreed. everyone gets really whiny around 20c but as soon as it legs up we are all talking lambo's again.

I will however make a distinction, having been around a while. Bruce's engagement levels are woeful but they always have been. i don't think its contempt, i think its a reflection of the man himself a very head down unassuming kinda guy.... While he definitely flirts with being in breach of continues disclosure rules, i think he's uncomfortable or not a natural in the 24/7 market commentary and visibility environment.

In this, i think he sees 90% of us squeaky wheel day traders and the other 10% his thinking is long termers and he'll do right by them in the end.

Not saying its right, just saying there is a clear reserve about this dude.... he's not intentionally trying to be rude, but ends up doing so because his expectations are not aligned with ours. This would be something to politely address at an agm as i think holders are entitled to greater insight into this very important phase of company development.

if anyone cares, MSCI didn't boot us from the index despite terrible volume and downward trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $17.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $5.35K 192.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 333580 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 148525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.