VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-5477

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    The market can remain irrational for longer than the investor can remain solvent... Yes, this is screaming CHEAP, but with a long way to go, I honestly believe that it will get MUCH cheaper as those who bought in at 0.28+ (some FOMO, some increasing holdings from "safe" levels as this "derisked") cut their losses as tax breaks and find opportunity for gains elsewhere. There are a LOT of shareholders with demoralising percentage losses in BIG RED numbers to the right side of their portfolios as they assess how they faired in FY 2021/2022.

Those of us that still have green percentages in double or triple digits to the right of this stock in our portfolio are still (perhaps moreso) disappointed in where we are and how far it looks we have to go as we see that our net worth is nowhere near as healthy as it was, or we projected it to be by this point in time.

As an analogy, think of VRX as a parched shipwrecked sailor in an open yellow lifeboat, drifting aimlessly in the EPA seas. Yes, our resource is our lifeboat and a hell of a lot better than being in the ocean with no lifeboat. See, our resource gives us better POTENTIAL for rescue. It gives us some comfort. But many a sailor has perished in their lifeboat of dehydration more than starvation, before being rescued. See, the lifeboat is inanimate, and its tenant irrelevant, alive or dead. And to the sea, the lifeboat and its tenant are even less relevant.

I digress. I'm off to buy myself a camper trailer for the Christmas period. - the equivalent of drinking one of my packets of rationed water, covering my sunblistered face with a torn shirt, and having a sleep. Perhaps a ship will chance by.
    Last edited by Shortfusepsb: 24/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $16.51K 447.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188590 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.