VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-5577

1. 6,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2439

Carno- That's my thinking too - at the AGM there will be lots of spin, and perhaps a point-blank refusal to accept that anything is wrong and that only a few shareholders in the "hot copper crazies" category are unhappy. I just skim read a few of the most recent kalkine media articles for the first time, and it is simply incredible to see so much positive spin being applied to the lack of progress on several key fronts - EPA, offtakes. The kalkine articles are cringeworthy and amateurish. The write-up on the offtakes ann essentially said VRX had a firm agreement with South Korea, ("inked-in"), but buried in the text was the fact that a binding agreement would in the future. Are these media stories convincing anyone ? Well, apparently not because the majority of shareholders have acted so as to support a share price only at a level now around 16c. HC crazies are not responsible for the current low SP, it's VRX shareholders across the board. Collectively, that's what shareholders currently think of VRX management's efforts this year, and the company's future prospects.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $16.51K 447.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188590 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.