VRX 0.00% 3.5¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-5667

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Meanwhile, almost $500K has changed hands today. I'm pleased to say that not all of it has gone into Sparta/Delphi hands. I have taken another 2 bites this week, due to the current fear and loathing this company is enduring.

I'm torn for my love of silica and extremely disappointed at how the company has performed. The BOD are at fault for the majority, but not all of the current disfunction. But they don't deserve a pass for their current application to the role we are paying them for.

IMO Bruce et al at Board level should heed the warning of shareholders re remuneration i.e. 41% against and develop a more open approach to informing shareholders of timelines and news.

I have no doubt that he has been hiding in his fox hole for most 2021 knowing full well that he f@cked it up with his expected timelines for EPA, offtakes, that dumb advert and a general annus horribilis. Not his best year as a corporate I'm sure, but he is not alone in that department as lots of junior ASX players have felt similar pain.

But all is not lost. When your the star of a show that has turned into a sh!tstorm, you have to dust your self off and push through. Hopefully, the BOD can see the error of their ways and turn this story around and get the company back on track. COVID wrecked everything but that excuses is no longer valid and it's time to move forward with new vigour and a new approach to conquering the EPA and securing the future prospects of this sleeping giant.

With all said, I believe BM has only twelve months to prove SH that he is the man for the job. By this time next year, EPA needs to be completed and BINDING offtakes signed. Twelves months, no excuses.

Hopefully a better 2022 for all long term sufferers here on the forum.

All IMO and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.