VRX 0.00% 3.3¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-6269

1. 1,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    While we wait, the neighbours across the road have been blowing some vape today.

When you drill down - and back - a bit, it might make you feel a little better about holding $VRX.

Let's take a look!

Back in Aug 2020, they shared a timeline with the world that looks like this:

PEC Aug 20.jpg
    All very cool and normal.

Fast forward to early 2021 (March), and they appear to have hired a stronger PR team, and upped their PowerPoint game:

PEC Mar 21.jpg

A bit more info on that timelines.  Decision to fund!  Commissioning!  Nice.

But wait.  Seems like a few key dates have slipped...  oh.

Fast forward again, this time to October 2021:

PEC Oct 21.jpg

Wow.  That decision to fund sure did move in six months.  And I also suspect they looked over the road at our trials and tribulations with the EPA, and redrew their Enviro timeline accordingly...

Which leads us to the chart they've dropped today:

PEC Feb 22.jpg

Less slip on the timelines - though notably the Enviro stuff is slipping again - but they've used the old project management "compression" trick...  DFS was x3 quarters, now only 2; PFS update halved.... and that White Sand Met-work has blown right out.

They've got just over a year's cash left at current burn, so there's sure to be a CR around September, which is... nice.   Oh well.  

Timelines slip (don't we know it!), but this one is being massaged, and spun, and... well I suspect in 9 months $PEC holders will see another iteration, with additional lag.

Another timeline slip, a CR, and shortly before an AGM where they may have to "please explain".  Ouch.

My point?

It's one thing to wish we got better comms, and more information, from Cinnabon and the $VRX team.

But if all we got was smoke being blown up our collective clackers, then what would be the point? (okay, okay: we DO still get that via $VRX Twitter... which has gone *very* quiet these last three weeks!)

$VRX remains literally years ahead of any other prospective new silica sand miner targeting production in Australia.  That thought keeps me holding.

Enjoy the sideshow, sportsfans.

DYOR - bring the receipts - GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16193 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 194896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.