VRX 2.56% 4.0¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-6326

1. 15,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2625
    depends how they break it down. the debt/equity for the capex will be a structure element so they wont be abke to sink all that much cash into it as the financier will want their pound of flesh. us silica is a monster company and has many functions and minerals including retail facing bagged products so its not a great comparison as its p+/- is a jigsaw of activities.

genuinely, i expect vrx to profitable from first production noting its fob pricing, Bfs was base case and debt is structure repayments (assummed). yes there will be ramp up to the 1million tons which will make a curve upwards from a low base but the mining process such as it is, is that you're only paying out when you're generating product... i.e no fixed costs above the already established corporate function (3 dudes in an office). no onsite "village", no fifo, no bagging facility, no shop front, trucks will be contracted etc etc...

i take your point. but i genuinely think this will surprise people as to how low drag the opex is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.