VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-7202

1. 15,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    i remember once, smoking some poles through a glory hole, i was chatting between strokes with the lad on the other side and i mentioned i was eating cereal once and got a huge mouthful of coal.... like they'd fed the grain straight onto the same loader.

the lad then explained that even a child would notice that ports are seperated into berths for different commodities and different size ships. the process of loading and unloading ships is specifically designed to ensure that the goats dont sh*t in the coal, and the sh*t covered coal doesnt fall into the uranium, etc.

we both laughed as it seemed so obvious in hindsight. imagine if i went on a internet forum and asked, imagine how stupid i would look... thank goodness i didnt.

then i asked about pricing and he said it too was done on grading levels and if i ever wanted to be taken seriously i should do some basic research before making silly statements. he suggested i start with the 3 x BFS of the company... then i should google mining supply chain.

we laughed... a good night had by all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.