VRX 0.00% 3.5¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-7253

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    FWIW, here's what I wrote;

This proposal is a carbon copy of the Arrowsmith North Silica Sand Project proposal submitted last year by the same proponent, which is currently being
    reviewed by the EPA. Given this fact, an assessment for Arrowsmith Central should not be required, as it should fall under the category of a "derived
    proposal".
    On a personal level, I feel as though the Vegetation Direct Transfer method which the proponent is proposing appears to be extremely non-destructive,
    with an excellent view towards conservation of flora and fauna. Multiple environmental studies by external environmentalists AND local indigenous
    traditional owners appear to have proven that certain birdlife do NOT reside within the proposed mining envelope, and as such, minor disturbance with
    this proposed environmentally friendly VDT method shouldn't present any realistic concerns. The VDT method has been proven to be successful by Iluka
    Resources at their Eneabba mine, which is located literally less than 50km south of the proposed mining enevelope at Arrowsmith Central.
    Taking all of this into account, an assessment for Arrowsmith Central should absolutely not be required, and would likely just represent a waste of
    government resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.