VRX 0.00% 3.9¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-7486

1. 15,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    Its a fair strategy, noting it may go up, down, sideway or in circles. Each to their own, I personally don't have huge sums of cash sitting around (other than in positions), and I have to buy in 1 parcel at a time. As a result, if i want to get my magic million, i need to just keep loading in regular intervals while the price remains a sick puppy, in fact i plan on it remaining stagnate in order to get there.

Risks for both of us (i can't get my target and you have to chase):
    - a meaningful binding offtake is delivered
    - the price begins to reflect a positive EPA outcome prior to the EPA actually delivering it.
    - T/O remote/possible.
    - we get a water bore update.
    while these point remain possible, they aren't worth banking on to bouy the SP ahead of anticipated (or even delayed) timelines.
    If you've got higher conviction plays, then fill your boots. Personally, i've got some side holdings, but that are a fraction of a fraction of my VRX and represent a poor effort at diversification and speculative in markets i'm not 100% sure are winners. think <30m Mc and in exploration or early development..... in a word, gambles.

there is of course the situation, given my target is less than $5, that ultimately I sell my million to you on the way up say $3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 168192 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 186660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.