VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-7973

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    You will disagree with anything I say and I am not discussing my political agenda allegiance here except to say that Bowen and Scomo should both be banned from Canberra (there, even)

Climate change - absolutely, the climate changes daily. I mean front page of a 1970's time magazine quoted scientists were very concerned about climate change - even then. Oh yeah, they predicted we were entering the ice age. oops, got it wrong! Hottest period in australia's history - marble bar 100 consecutive days over 100 degrees F back in 1923 - later homogenised by bureau of meterology. They then moved the measuring station - mmm, wonder why? Anyway, I am a huge fan for renewables because it's gotto be better for our environment. And Hydrogen is now a beauty as "they" have eliminated the major danger of combustion on impact. Tests around a year ago showed a bullet fired into a hydrogen tank and nothing happenned. That's much better than EV batteries which are a scourge. 17 minerals go into a battery (cobalt, nickel, lithium) etc and mining those are shocking to the environment.

off topic again sorta -

Bruce has said (i think) that he wants us powered by hydrogen which to me would be brilliant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $1.879K 62.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 474936 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1286238 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.