VRX 0.00% 3.3¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-7982

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Nice afternoon for a beer. I predict the Share price will remain at 15.5c for two days straight with no variations.

Actually until the shareprice isn't a toy for a few playing with it, or as it looks, someone unloading as a trickle over the last couple of weeks, nothing will change. Bouncing around the mid to high teens. IMO

NO SPRUIKING BY VRX WILL CHANGE THAT.
    EPA APPROVALS WILL

Like lithium was, silica sand will become a massive talking point in the next couple of years. Then nothing will hold it back. No manipulation can control massive demand for shares and silica sand.

As for climate change, I for one, being in the environment and agriculture sector , I see climate change is occurring. An environmental consultant for mining companies that I am working for at the moment is studying the Tingle Trees where I live. 400 years is the age of some trees.

They show without a doubt our diminishing rainfall occurring over just the last 20 years that hasn't occurred in the last 400 years Some very smart people I know are buying stations in the west, knowing full well the north is becoming wetter. The desserts are becoming grass lands. Follow the money for climate change, and particularly the wealthy for what they invest in. All IMO

This is where the smart will also invest into Lamborghini. I predict a correlation between silica sand share price, and sales of Lamborghini's.

Happy weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16193 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 194896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.