VRX 0.00% 7.0¢ vrx silica limited

i cant see any of that bieng an issue at AN or AC, no housing at...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    i cant see any of that bieng an issue at AN or AC, no housing at all and as far as we know the cockys dont nest there which is the important parts. As for muchea well that is a bit of a concern, there is some sort of residence there on adjacent farmland. There was a small article in the west australian yesterday about concerns over gnangara pine plantation and how cockys have adapted there and the concern for harvesting, which it states was always going to be the case as they have been there since 1920s and sole purpose was to be harvested. now that the cockys have adpated there of coarse there is a group of people kicking up a stink. These plantantion run right up adjacent to muchea lease and i beleive the gangara pine plantation will eventually make way for future land development right through to military road in gingin and i would assume this would have always been part of the long term plan as the goverment plans these thing many years in advanced. This i think is going to be a major hurdle for muchea EPA as they take all this into account, muchea lease bieng a massive natural flora and fauna area between all of this will be important factor for surrounding wildlife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $1.549K 22.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1073414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.