VRX 0.00% 3.4¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-8888

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    Cinnabon, having made an appointment to meet with the EPA officer he has been ‘communicating‘ with for 3 years, starts the conversation:

CB: Good afternoon. I’d like to discuss progress on our approvals for silica mining at Arrowsmith North.
    EPA: Yes. What would you like to discuss?
    CB: Simply, why is it taking so long? Can you please assist us to assist you, by telling me exactly what it is that you still require from us in order to finalise our submission. I am sure you would rather this application be off your desk so you can work on other items in your backlog.

Scenario 1/.
    EPA: Well Mr.Bon, as we have repeated asked your company, you need to address the issues x,y, and z that we have expressed concern over, but your consultant has not adequate explained in the 97th revision of your submission.
    CB: Thank you. We will make it a priority to complete those surveys and provide that additional information.
    EPA: You said that last time…

Scenario 2/.
    EPA. Well Mr.Bon, your application is complete and remains in the batch of pending approvals waiting for final ministerial sign off.
    CB: So can you confirm you have all the information you require from us?
    EPA: Yes, as far as the EPA is concerned, we have the information. Please note that this does not mean we are giving your company approval, just that you have satisfied our request for additional information.
    CB: Thank you. We look forward to receiving your advice.

Outcome
    Scenario 1/.
    VRX wishes to update the market on progress of its application for mining approval with the EPA of WA. Having met with the relevant officials, our consultants still have n number of issues that require further clarification. We expect to be able to respond to the EPA within nn weeks/months due to the need to complete additional site survey works. Acceptance of those surveys should put us back on the timeline that would see site works commencing early in the 2024, with production and maiden exports to follow in Q3 2024.

Scenario 2/.
    VRX is pleased to advise the market that having recently met with the EPA, there is currently no outstanding additional information required from our consultant to complete the evaluation of our Mining Approvals application. We remain confident that these approvals will be delivered shortly, allowing site works to commence early in the new Financial Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.