VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

Serious question Juke, what could be a companies game plan, by...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Serious question Juke, what could be a companies game plan, by being so poor at communications, either deliberately or inadvertently as it seems pretty easy to remedy the situation, or not?
    If we do have to CR then a higher SP will benefit all won't it? An MD's retirement fund would be much larger wouldn't it?
    The current negative sentiment won't continually have a dragging down of the SP? More people will possibly buy on a few well crafted announcements?

What is to gain by not announcing certain things regularly, be they fair, good or great announcements? Could certain investors be able to whisper in the ears of management so they can slowly accumulate but still stay clear of doing anything nefarious in nature? Surely any investment fund would be wanting to see some return in the short term with the hope of big returns later, otherwise wouldn't the people buying into these funds start bailing out on 2 years of declines?

OR is there value in flogging the SP to death and when the decision finally comes through the response of the current SP will be to shoot straight past a hypothetical SP that was slowly trending up if said announcements were regular? Then this momentum may keep tracking NE after consolidating initially well above 30-40c?

If it were a lifestyle type company then wouldn't there be a CR every few quarters?

I read all the views and agree a lot with most of them but there has to be a reason for this and I don't understand enough about the market to put my finger on it and maybe no one can fully explain why but there must be a reason? Surely incompetence isn't the only reason as they would be getting advice from somewhere on how to run a public company? Or are they just too far out of their league and too proud, blind or arrogant to see it and not willing to bring in more qualified help?

Just an honest question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $336 11.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 584352 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1298600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.