VRX 2.63% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-9169

1. 15,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    Well that and the cigar butt hypothisis...

but all this aside, whats your investment case for continuing to hold? if management are incapable of deliverying, surely this is going lower regardless of the resource. So now is a good time to cut ties, right? Genuinely not trying to bait you, i just can't wrap my head around someone holding shares in a company the way you seem to feel about VRX. Surely being rid of it would be the best course of action. get the tax write down just around the corner too, as they say best to cut off the gangrenous limb before it infects the whole body. Holding a large sum on the hope of a turn around with your current sentiment would be more than foolish... especially if you bought 5 years ago... then you're still sitting on a bagger profit.

Unless you're just holding a small amount as a gamble, which is feasible.... but by your own disclosure you own over 1 million shares as recently as a week ago......

Not to play the man, but you can forgive arion's confusion as there is some cognitive dissonance in your stated positions.
    Last edited by blister: 15/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $3.809K 102.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64590 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 69999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.