VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-9278

1. 4,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Probably his best interview to date but that wouldn't be difficult!
    Some interesting comments like I haven't got timetables right yet. But then said plant build in 3 to 4 mths.! Can't help himself lol.
    Also said lobbied govt and businesses to manufucture. Well wtf hasn't he updated shhs along the way in structured progress Ann's? That type of info together with lotsa other stuff, without jeopardising the epa process, could have kept our sp significantly higher. We have canning purple, wtf are they doing?
    Anyway, on the flip side of my rant, a good interview but I'm hoping the quarterly review Ann next month has a positive marketing spin in it that is clear and concise. If he is looking for investors then the next Ann needs to be attractive and professional and would excite big scale investors.
    Presentatoon is half the battle.
    Bruce. Do not put the same boring Ann together.other than the necessary numbers but then include coloured graphs, pie charts etc. Make the readers excited by it. The numbers can be glossy and exciting then if they want technical detail it's at the back.
    Imho & dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.