VRX 0.00% 2.8¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-9724

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

I think it was brought up, also the currency exchange rate was brought up too. I think the BFS is financially sound, with conservative numbers used. Happy with that. With better number, of course it’s good, but it’s lambo or 2 lambos money. First lambo is life changing, 2nd lambo is nice to have.

I just can’t wait for the EPA thing to be sorted out, I think I can start seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. My previous hope was with R&D refund money, we could get to the next step before CR, took the bet, additional $30k @16c each, didn’t turn out as I hoped, but hey, took the shot.

Now that the CR is here, with $3m, even on government timeline, I think there’s enough buffer to see this through approval.

What I don’t like about this CR timing is, with the assumption that comments summary has been provided to VRX, the ball is now on the hand of VRX to play. There is piece of information that’s not available to public plus controllable timing of next step (referring to submission of response, not EPA acceptance and approval of it).

In many forums, there’s always mentions of BEOT playing the game, don’t always think it’s the case, but this situation seems like an open invite to. With this relatively illiquid VRX volumes, the game can be played with modest amount of chips.

Long term, all these noises probably would amount to blips, but still, it has been quite a long journey for me, from my first buy 13.5c, down to best 5.6c batches and the roller coaster of 1500% up on VRXO (didn’t actually capitalise on this, converted at 18c each and of course in the red now on this batch) and now close to some massive milestone.

Hoping that the similarity of ASC to ASN will allow expedited timeline on it for additional bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $3.568K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81659 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 901373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.