VRX 7.69% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

I wish I could understand you more. Reading your comments, it...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I wish I could understand you more. Reading your comments, it reads to me that you're enjoying the low SP??

> I wintwon't go near this spp as I see more downside coming because man't couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. A real shame.

If you're that confident this is not going anywhere and that management is so dumb, why not just sell out?

I wish I could be as confident as you, I think this is a buy and we are going somewhere and getting there soon, but am I 100% confident? Hell no. I am reading between the lines how good/bad BM is, if I could be as sure as you, I would have made decision to sell out, either all my holdings or my house to go all in.

You're definitely correct that the approval process is dragging, however, it's hardly unique to VRX, it happens for many other proposals in WA. In fact, the prompto ones would have been unicorn, I couldn't find one going through the site. Maybe you could help me with one? Since you seem to know what is going on.

Not saying I'm happy with the process, I refuse to believe that every proponent (some had done multiple approved proposals) is arrogant dumbass.

> Well, for an sp to stay circa 10% below the cr strike price means that the confidence in this stock is just not there. It is usual for a bit of movement around the issue price but to stay down for a few days is a worry.

First of all, the SP below strike price, you're right, but you assigned value of $0 on the options, if you math it out, and believe there is future in VRX (as you should be if you participate in the CR), it's definitely not $0. In fact, it's quite valuable, but of course that really depends on your target SP in 2 years time.

Additionally, this alone isn't unique to VRX, happens in many places.

> Imho iI think when and if the per is passed we might get a small bump to maybe 15c (if lucky) then it will peel back again. If there are a lot of questions and/or we hear nothing for weeks from vrx then expect the sp to drop further than now.

I guess that's what we want to know, what is the progress? When can we expect update?

We won't get to see the comments anyway until VRX response to it is approved and published by EPA. Maybe we might get to read something on next quarterly activity report.

Since you like to keep score of predictions, should we put this as official Carna's prediction and see if it pans out?
    Last edited by halbebe: 05/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.