VRX 1.79% 5.7¢ vrx silica limited

Daily price prediction thread, page-9324

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Can you please explain why putting AN before Muchea was a bad idea? Both are completely different environments. How do I know. Possibly because I have walked through both of them. Have you? Do you even care about the environment? I do.

Are you working with environmental consultants here in Western Australia ? I am.

Do you work for MD's of major W.A. companies? I do.

Do I ask these people questions. Constantly.

The biggest question. Are you invested in the shareprice, or the actual company, who will hopefully mine silica sand. Your focus on shareprice is purely the work of market sentiment. Look at our future competitors. A smart investor would do a correlation between shareprice of all the players in silica sand, and see which is in a better position.

When you blame management for being in the red, you miss a very important part. It is you who invested like myself. No one forced me. I didn't research the delays in the EPA with every company prior. Unfortunately not until I asked dfid I realize. My mistake. It is only myself to blame. It is my money I put into VRX.

I am deciding to put you on ignore due to shooting down everything, with no constructive information of late. Sorry for being personal, as this isn't constructive to the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $3.306K 58.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23319 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 176121 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 3590
Last updated 12.32pm 20/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.