CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

PD,Agreed!*CXY has passed trial already and it's REALLY doing...

1. 87 Posts.
    PD,
    Agreed!

*CXY has passed trial already and it's REALLY doing the commercial UCG module; CNX is aiming for a "trial" at the moment and they have never tried their newly invented UCG method and therefore needs to do the testing. (Bringiton, I'm NOT saying it will fail, I'm just saying they have to test it first:) As you said they've done "...exhaustive tests on the process" but they haven't done the trial.)

* CNX will be the first. HOWEVER, it will be the first to do
    "...world’s first, commercial scale, OXYGEN INJECTED
    Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) TRIAL at Bloodwood
    Creek in Queensland..." if you read the words carefully in their report:)

I do understand someone has/had money in CXY but it might be temporarily, "Stock Held" could also missed a word "before" at the end. Therefore, CXY holders should be really careful about the possible "downXXXX" comments made by some obvious "traders" during "DOWJ Red" days.

After all, will that be so important who is the first in what? If so, I would like to nominate a new first:
    * LNC's director Kenneth is the first to make more than 250k in cash in LNC, in UCG sector so far by his "smart" in/out difference...but what will that mean? Does it mean UCG is going to fail? I wouldn't interpret it in that way...

---------------
    sorry hiwayman, I'm just catching up, will reply to your post later:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.