LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

shane,its a disgrace.i remember only a couple of years ago when...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    shane,

its a disgrace.

i remember only a couple of years ago when the csg/cbm industry was being hammered by greenies and local residents who were all trying to shut down the csg/cbm industry whilst it was still in its infancy.

there were reports about it on tv and in the papers.

the gripe at the time was the massive subsidence that csg/cbm caused and it was a pretty intense campaign.

wind the clock forward barely 3 years and we now have the csg/cbm industry lobbying to have the fledgling ucg industry shut down via a similarly intense campaign of mistruths and lies.

lets not forget that the lng that qgc and other will be producing is for the EXPORT market with long term contracts.

i think aoe may have seen the writing on the wall and decided it was in their best interest to come to an agreements with linc but unfortunately qgc has decided otherwise.

its a very grubby situation but i am confident that linc and arrow will prevail and qgc will be sent packing.

as rudd says, queersland is bigger than texas and there is more than enough stranded coal to support several methods of energy extraction. qgc just need to get off their lazy behinds and work a bit harder outside of the courtroom to define sufficient resources to suport their over zelous lng commitments.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.