LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Lindo,I was holding LNC for a short time, bought at 70 cents...

1. 699 Posts.
    Lindo,

I was holding LNC for a short time, bought at 70 cents early 08, when the market took a dump, it triggered my stop.

Did i miss the chance? Maybe...but im always on the lookout to re-enter. When a stock rises from a low of $0.48 (22/01/08) to a high of $4.92 (12/06/08). A 1025% increase in 5 months, theres got to be a bit of speculative froth in that..i think ill wait for a pullback..which is happening now. If support holds at the 50% retracement level ($2.72)..i may re-enter, but i have a few MAJOR concerns about the future of LNCs sp.

Yes, its true about the Russians and South Africans. The Russians did it back in 1950s...just to see if they could. The South Africans did it out of necessity. The South Africans pioneered coal gasification - coal to liquids in the 50s and 70s when OPEC boycotted the US (the first US Energy crisis) to reduce South Africas imports of foreign crude by %50...not to mention further boycotts due to apartheid. The South Africans, like Australia, has vast coal reserves and that turned out to be their saviour.

Basically, the technology is not new, and it works. Albeit with issues involving CO2 capture and sequestration.

Who i am??? Well, that is a secret.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.