LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

daily reckoning update..., page-45

1. 5,048 Posts.
    wxyz,

you haven't taken into account the fact that although linc were achieving milestones at chinchilla and sewing up mou's with marubeni, shiv-vani, vinacomin and huadian the share price of linc had been stagnant in an otherwise rampant resources boom. so the rise needs to be put in context of their achievements versus a long period stagnation versus a belated recognition of their product and its future potential.

if we take the view that theresa could soon have a jorc inferred resource of approx 500 million tonnes of high quality coking coal with a rail line going through it and just 15km from the township of emerald we could come to a value for this prospect of circa $2 billion.

so at lincs current valuation, there is very little of this nominal $2 billion factored into the share price.

theresa could contain $150 billion worth of coking coal.

chinchilla contains $72 billion worth of liquids with the potential to lift this to inexcess of $100 billion when they prove up their ultimate target of 1 billion tonnes of caol....currently 400 million tonnes.

if they replocate this through their current mou's and future mou's/jv's i think there is good reason to be interested in lincs future.

the market is a beast at the moment so anything is possible in the short term.

i can understand why you are sniffing around LOL

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.