LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

wxyz,you haven't taken into account the fact that although linc...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    wxyz,

you haven't taken into account the fact that although linc were achieving milestones at chinchilla and sewing up mou's with marubeni, shiv-vani, vinacomin and huadian the share price of linc had been stagnant in an otherwise rampant resources boom. so the rise needs to be put in context of their achievements versus a long period stagnation versus a belated recognition of their product and its future potential.

if we take the view that theresa could soon have a jorc inferred resource of approx 500 million tonnes of high quality coking coal with a rail line going through it and just 15km from the township of emerald we could come to a value for this prospect of circa $2 billion.

so at lincs current valuation, there is very little of this nominal $2 billion factored into the share price.

theresa could contain $150 billion worth of coking coal.

chinchilla contains $72 billion worth of liquids with the potential to lift this to inexcess of $100 billion when they prove up their ultimate target of 1 billion tonnes of caol....currently 400 million tonnes.

if they replocate this through their current mou's and future mou's/jv's i think there is good reason to be interested in lincs future.

the market is a beast at the moment so anything is possible in the short term.

i can understand why you are sniffing around LOL

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.