LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Capman, I agree with you, the potential is huge ( i dont think...

1. 699 Posts.
    Capman,

I agree with you, the potential is huge ( i dont think anyone would disagree)....

LNCs ability to realise this potential is another matter, AND THERE IN LIES THE RISK.

Risks such as:

1.) Managements ability to pull this off. Management have made all the right moves so far, will it continue?...I think so, but you never know.

2.) The Government. Those bungling clowns are sure to throw in a spanner or two.

3.) Enviromental. Dont get me started.

4.) Market conditions: Given the current contraction in the credit market, LNCs ability to raise capital??? Not to mention a tight labour market, high costs and possible capex blowouts?

Friends,

Building a pilot plant is one thing, but constructing and operating a commercially viable UCG GTL plant capable of 30 000 barrels a day is another.

Now let me make this perfectly clear, i dont hold the stock, im not shorting the stock, and im not ramping the stock. Im an investor looking to get into the stock, at the right price,so for me its a matter of timing.

LNC will produce diesel from their pilot plant in the not too distant future.

They will then go to market to raise capital to enter the next phase of the development.

My concern, is at what price will they be offering LNC shares to make them attractive enough for the corporates in these difficult market conditions?, How much dilution will take place? And, my greatest concern, at how much of a discount to the current share price will it be?

Until i have that information, i will not take a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.