LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

wxyz fair concerns. my comments1.) Managements ability to pull...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    wxyz fair concerns. my comments

1.) Managements ability to pull this off. Management have made all the right moves so far, will it continue?...I think so, but you never know.

IF it works, it has nothing to do with management, its the engineers we want to wrap in cotton wool

2.) The Government. Those bungling clowns are sure to throw in a spanner or two.

which government? energy and oil is bigger than ANY government. see below comments

3.) Enviromental. Dont get me started.

do yourself a favour. if you haven't already, go to china. hop on a plane, spend the $2k, and go to china. and tell me, IF this works, what will the chinese do? i am rotflol right now

4.) Market conditions: Given the current contraction in the credit market, LNCs ability to raise capital??? Not to mention a tight labour market, high costs and possible capex blowouts?

again, refer above. IF this works- which i believe it does, then the LEAST of Lincs worries will be getting money. again i am rotflol. do you seriously believe that no soveriegn wealth fund wouldnt just write out a cheque for a billion dollars to fund the construction of this in their own country?

and, er, the coal? they can't just, er, sell some coal? or does good quality coal stop at lines on a map in the german creek/ bowen/ surat basins?

the ONLY issues I can see are.
    1) can they produce diesel
    2) can they upscale from 5b/d to 20,000 b/d.

but i seriously doubt they would have gone this far without knowing the answer to that. i mean if you can get 1 Oxygen and 2 hydrogen out of 1 molecule (or whatever) of water, i'd like to think it stands that if you have 20,000 molecules of water its the same, just 20,000 times bigger.

ditto the 5 b/d. if 5 can work, then why would 20,000 not work? its just a scale conversion process. use more wells, more reactors, more taps.

is it 1 well producing 5barrels upscaling to 1 well producing 20,000, or 4000 wells each producing 5 barrels?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.