LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

daily reckoning

1. 65 Posts.
    That sage publication The Daily Reckoning has again given Linc a spruik, God bless 'em. Maybe there's a new holder who hasn't seen it yet . . . I think the target price has gone up at least.

"The secret, state-backed experiment
    that could make you 865% in 24 months

130 metres beneath the surface of Chinchilla, west of Brisbane, hides a "dirty" secret that could shape Australia's energy future and make a few early punters like you very rich, very quick...

Deep underground, one small firm - 'unofficially' sanctioned by the Australian government - has discovered a way to turn Australia's abundant, dirty coal reserves into 100% usable diesel fuel.

It gets better: this 'coal diesel' is 40% cleaner than regular diesel - with less carbon, sulphur, mercury and particulate emissions... 10% lighter than conventional diesel - meaning better efficiency and cheaper transport costs... can be used in standard diesel cars, trucks and even planes with no modification required... and costs just US$24 per barrel to produce - less than a quarter of the cost of an unrefined barrel of crude oil.

But bear in mind, this company has yet to produce one commercial barrel of diesel.

As such, I believe there is plenty of upside remaining.

As with all small caps, there are uncertainties.

But I think this outfit is still one of the best buys on the ASX right now. This is a company that continues to advance towards commercial production. In fact I calculate - based on revenue projections, current valuation and an oil price back around $100 - that this stock could go as high as $17.25 if it keeps hitting its goals.

It currently trades at $1.75.

So that's 865% on the table for you if I've got it right with this company."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.