MUL multiemedia limited

re: *** daily reminder ***munch & pillman Grant,Re financing, so...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: *** daily reminder ***munch & pillman Grant,

Re financing, so the question is why did they obtain funds this way? Obviously, the standard lenders are not as enthusiastic about the MUL story as some others here would have you believe.

As you have pointed out, it is shonky business. It wouldn't even surprise me if some of the MUL posters of the past have some sort of association with the company. Interestingly, there was a poster a while back, pointing out the merits of MUL and a 15c call within a week. When asked where he'd come from as his nick was new to Hotcopper, he went in to some mutter about 'why do you have to have a history to be listened to?'. I suggested he might disappear if MUL didn't achieve what he was claiming, he said if so he would be back to explain, and sure enough I haven't heard from him since.

I think Grant, we have both been around long enough to separate the facts from the fiction. There are alot of rampers in this one, I feel sorry for the likes of malcomm who innocently believes everything he hears, because if you listen only to the one side of the story, I can see it being very easy to be sucked in by it all. Being a techie, I think Malcomm sees the possible benefits of satellite, however, he appears to sorely lack the business-sense understanding of what it takes to expand and be competitive, and there aren't too many more competitive and cut-throat markets as the data delivery market.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.