MUL multiemedia limited

re: *** daily reminder ***this is it... Sorry Malcomm, last time...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: *** daily reminder ***this is it... Sorry Malcomm, last time you said you were a techie in the industry, maybe you got your wires mixed.

Look I am happy you have made money on MUL, alot of people have, I've even traded it a couple of times. That's a far cry however from discussion on fundamental value.

Satellite has been the main infrastructure in many parts of Europe for a long time. It makes logic sense why, I have discussed this before so don't wish to go into it again.

As for fastest growing stocks on the Nasdaq. Have you forgotten 2000 already, there were many over-priced stocks on the Nasdaq, if I used your argument to pick stocks fundamentally, I would have lost my pants and much more. If you are talking about picking sectors that might provide short-term gains then I don't think anyone has argued that MUL is/was a shocking trade. But you have argued MULs fundamental value and quality of management, that is where many posters disagree with you.

Business acumen, it is very easy to tell who has been around and has a grip of the realities of business, and it is easy to tell who is relatively young, brash, gung-ho and thinks they know alot. I'm sorry if I am wrong in your case, but I just feel that you are in the second basket. I myself am learning all the time. There are people here on Hotcopper with a wealth of information and knowledge, I always think it is wise to listen to what is said before arguing against it. Experience counts.

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.