AVR 2.67% $11.68 anteris technologies ltd

Everyone it has become obvious for years now this company in my...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Everyone it has become obvious for years now this company in my opinion is prepared to burn you all as existing small retail shareholders for the greater good of the story

That's the reality.

It's noble all this sort of detail in this thread is being documented ,and yes, it is important, but alas it's not going to make you money. I get why you want to get it off your chest (I know only too well as I have walked in your shoes) but if you are not careful you'll end up all twisted like me - so all you can do is live and learn and try make sure it doesn't happen again as you start to wade in too deep on the next one.

Me banging on again about my pet issue - how companies can "bend" the rules on CR Rule 7.1 to perpetuate a decade of can kicking before profits materialise - raising capital that is unfair to existing holders (and if this is allowed to continue on for years, result in a long term wipe out of an individual investors stake and money invested) is not going to change things either.

One day I hope somebody writes a tale or a book about all this, but that's all it will be - a sorry tale for involved investors, that I doubt will lead to any actual regulatory change and it sure as the sun rises every morning, won't get your money back.

All that will be left is a few battle hardened investors like me and a couple of other stalwarts who look like Julian Assange being dragged out of HC waving their fists in the air saying "I told you so" and nobody will care about that either.

And the sands of our time will slowly pass thru the hours glass, as it's passed on to the the next wave of newbie online retail broker and so called “sophisticated investor" clients, when another great story comes along

All in my humble opinion of course and no advice

Now I've been told to (you know what) off again

I respect you all, so that I will

My regards to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.