GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Have you read the last one? I recommend it. Since the last DFS...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Have you read the last one? I recommend it.

Since the last DFS there has been a drop in the Argentinian peso by around 20-30% as it is no longer linked to the USD. This reduces the cost of labour and, as a direct result the cost of building and operating the plant.
    Government has since removed duties on import of industrial machinery, improved local transport infrastructure in the area specifically in response to the growing lithium industry and axed a 5% export tax on lithium. The government has moved from a protectionist left wing government to pro-business in a situation where both sides of government are now very keen to promote the lithium industry.

The price of carbonate has also increased and there are a range of new brine technologies that the company could trial and implement to improve the speed of production.

This is the second DFS for SDV. Galaxy has been studying it for about 5 years.
    They said they now have a team to run it and they will be part of the DFS announcement.

Joe Lowry recognises Sal de Vida as a premium asset and the main reason for us joining the sector's best performers within a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.