daily telegraph today mick mullane page 4

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    THE ARTFUL DODGER - THE NEW SCANDAL

Interesting to read about Mick Mullane and his tie up with John Gillespie and Paul Stewart on page 4 of the Daily Telegraph.

Paul Stewart (AKA Stuart) based in Sydney,is a former bankrupt and has been involved in several failed businesses costing investors significant dollars . ASIC are well aware of the activities of Stewart and Mullane but they choose to do nothing. To my knowledge Paul Stewart has spent time in jail

Mick Mullane and Paul Stewart set up a Internet company several years ago and the major investor was Mr Ken Smith a farmer from Yass. Both Mick Mullane and Paul Stewart were Directors of the company. I am aware Ken lost his farm as a result of his large investment in "Internet Credit Transactions Pty Ltd" along with over 10 other investors who lost their money. Check the ASIC site and look at the company records. This is factual information not heresay.

Little seems to change when we read about Greg Attwells, Today. Also taken for a ride and severely burnt.

Of course Mick Mullane will state he is completely Innocent. Overseas trips paid by Greg Attwells. Broken promises about a deal going through. I heard it all before with the internet company. A big investor who never arrived, Just empty promises

As I said, Little Changes and the ASIC does sweet nothing. DAily Telegraph should do some more digging on these two men. They will find a great deal

Highly annoyed
    Phil

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.